Space to Love is a new interior design and home organization firm based in Los Angeles. The vision of author and designer, Christel Ferguson, it will focus on both adapting to and facilitating important life changes for individuals, couples and families.
The new business cards arrived last week, and a detailed brand book and website are in process (I’ll add the link to this post when we launch).
The Space to Love vision is big, so some big concepts were needed to support both immediate and long term plans. To that end, the logo is both airy and bold, promising new energies released to flow and refresh. It’s also designed to be part of an evolving set of playful motifs.
For now, those are mostly geometric, and can be thought of as intriguing hints of services and products that will be announced over time. The examples at left are meant to show possible directions in which the concept can be taken.
As you can see, we’ve already made use of the cube on the back of the card. Watch for it on the website and on other materials as the business takes shape.
Soft launch is happening now (via the Space to Love Facebook page), and a major launch celebrating the new website is scheduled for the end of this month.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Buy Design
- Cool Stuff
- Creative Process
- Design for Surfaces
- In Brief
- Learning All the Time
- Making Projects Work
- My Wifi Life
- Pattern Design
- Product Development
- Social Networks
- Tech Innovation
- Textile Design
- The Boy
- User Experience
- Web Design