This ink and watercolor drawing is part of a paisley study series I did awhile ago, and is still the most popular.
I scanned the nicest ones both before and after adding color, then digitized the ink drawings and experimented with patterns for fabric.
There is a pretty yellow-gold version (“Paisley Juice”), and also a cut-and-sew napkin set, available on Spoonflower. As of this writing, I’m open to doing other colorways on request. Drop me a line if you’re interested.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Buy Design
- Cool Stuff
- Creative Process
- Design for Surfaces
- In Brief
- Learning All the Time
- Making Projects Work
- My Wifi Life
- Pattern Design
- Product Development
- Social Networks
- Tech Innovation
- Textile Design
- The Boy
- User Experience
- User Experience Design
- Web Design
Penina is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.