A development client based in Northwest Arkansas needed to update their old website to reflect evolving plans. They’re reaching out to the local community, cave enthusiasts and potential investors, and especially want to point visitors to press about the area and about the historic cave.
In addition to bringing news feeds to the home page, I used bright colors to emphasize above-ground activities as well as guided access to the cave below. I set the tone by creating a header illustration that brings to mind a geological cutaway. I also added a border color that changes from page to page.
The site is responsive, with an added footer graphic that displays at widest browser views.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
Sorry. No data so far.
- Buy Design
- Cool Stuff
- Creative Process
- Design for Surfaces
- In Brief
- Learning All the Time
- Making Projects Work
- My Wifi Life
- Pattern Design
- Product Development
- Social Networks
- Tech Innovation
- Textile Design
- The Boy
- User Experience
- User Experience Design
- Web Design
Penina is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.